Seasol is a highly concentrated seaweed solution that provides a complete garden and crops health treatment. Our seaweed is not harvested from living stands, but sustainably sourced from storm-cast material collected from remote locations that are free from pollution. This ensures the highest possible quality and consistency in every drum.
Seasol is a plant stimulant used to boost plant metabolism. It is 100% soluble and can be applied either to the soil or the foliage. It is designed to provide benefits that complement your existing fertiliser program. These benefits result from a general increase in overall plant health.
Corn : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBqxScT82A
Cucumber : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntk2evt9L9Y
Banana : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR27y72O9AA
Features and Benefits of SEASOL:
- Improves seed germination rates and reduces transplant shock.
- Helps to increase nutrient uptake, so when fertilisers are applied they are much more effective.
- Stimulates strong root growth and beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Promotes vigorous flowering, fruiting, thicken supporting stems, and overall garden health by reinforce plant defense system at young stage, preventing fungal and bacterial attacks.
- Helps plants cope with all kinds of stress, such as heat, drought and frost.
- Gives plants better resistance to sucking insects and fungal attack.
- Safe to use on all plants including natives at any time.